Cor-de-parel or aerial rope
Cor-de-parel is made of cotton 32-strand rope with a diameter of 36-41 mm.
- A 32-strand rope is much more comfortable and more effective than a regular three-strand climbing rope. It is softer and leaves less bruising on the body.
- In place of attachment for the carabiner mounted protective eye (steel eye).
- The rope is sewn with kapron thread 0.10 mm. 3 seams.
- The thread is waxed, which protects the thread from abrasion and wear.
- Then the junction is tightly wrapped with a strong and wear-resistant nylon cord. This method will provide maximum reliability and safety.
- Diameter: 36-41 mm.
- Material: 100% Cotton.
- Working load: 250 kg.
- Breaking load: 4000 kg.
- Passport +
There are no reviews yet.