Collapsible table for contortion and hand balance
The circus acrobatic genre – contortion – is an extraordinary spectacle that demonstrates the wonders of the flexibility and plasticity of the body. Often combined with elements of balancing act. For staging performances, artists need high-quality props and equipment, including special pedestals or tables for contortion.
- Made to order according to individual parameters: color, size, shape, etc.
- The frame is made of black powder coated steel.
- Leg material – painted or stainless steel
- The legs are securely fixed in the table frame by tightening the bolts from the side.
- Laminated or plain plywood with a thickness of 15-18 mm is mounted on top of the frame, which additionally ensures the reliability of the equipment.
- Durable and high quality materials.
There are no reviews yet.