Circus cane with cone tip and base
Cane can be:
- Static, without rotation: such circus canes are perfect for a beginner or experienced balancer.
- With rotation in one direction.
- With rotation in two directions.
Canes with rotation are perfect for an experienced balancer who has already mastered static canes and wants to increase his skill level. A twist in one hand looks much more spectacular than an ordinary static stand, so sooner or later the balancer switches to canes with rotation.
- A circus cane can be easily inserted and removed from base that is made of stainless steel.
- The cane is made of stainless steel
- The conical tip and a similar cone in the base securely fix the cane and prevent it from hanging in the base.
- Wooden block can be round or square (size on request)
- Cane with rotation is possible to fix the block with bolts or an automatic latch.