Hand loop in cotton
- The main difference from the circus loop in velvet is that the cotton sheathing is more tenacious and has a more matte structure. Cotton absorbs moisture better and therefore slips less.
- The circus loop is made of reliable nylon material – breaking load up to 2 tons.
- The internal core provides maximum comfort by distributing the load evenly over the work area, reducing discomfort and pressure on the skin.
- The loop is lined with cotton. This gives a stage look and creates additional comfort.
The loop is used on such circus props as:
Suitable for: hands, legs, neck.
- round tape 40mm Rn – 2t. (2000 kg.)
- nylon core
- cotton fabric
- Loop length: 35, 45, 55 cm or on request.
- Color: black, red or skin color.
- The ring band is included.
- The breaking load of the loop is more than 3000 kgf.
- Weight: 180 gr.
- We provide a copy of the test report.