Swivel Shackl-Strap or Rotarion machine
It is intended for rotation of air loops among themselves.
The loops are attached directly to the swivel thanks to a wide “fork” and a bolt. The width of the fork allows you to insert a loop with a width of 40-45 mm. The loop adheres to the bolt with its entire plane and does not deform, which increases safety and extends the life of the loop.
Features of Circus For You Swivels
- Unlike aluminum alloy swivels, steel swivels are drop-proof, shock-resistant and more wear-resistant.
- From now on our swivels have 2 bearings:
1. The support bearing retains the ability to rotate under heavy loads.
2. Radial bearing provides good uniform rotation without backlash.
- Three carabiners with a thickness of 10 mm easily pass into the lower ring of the swivel.
- There is a 10 mm thick bolt in the upper eye.
- The nut is locked with a locking removable ring.
This allows you to attach the swivel directly to the loops without additional carabiners or other connecting link, saving you height and making the kit more compact. It will also improve security and usability.
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 25 kN
- Breaking load (MBS — Minimum Breaking Strength): 40 kN
- Diameter of swivel: 33 mm
- Distance between fixing points: 80 mm
- Weight: 500 g
- Painted steel.
- Passport and test report available