Swivel Shackl-Strap or Rotarion machine
Designed to prevent twisting of a strop or rope during rotation. Circus performers actively use a swivel or spinning machine to hang circus props so that they can spin in the air.
The strap is attached directly to the swivel thanks to a wide “fork” and a bolt. The width of the fork allows you to insert a strap with a width of 40-45 mm. The strap adjoins the bolt with the entire plane and does not deform, which increases safety and extends the life of the straps.
Great for hanging:
- Aerial hoop with a wide sling
- Aerial Straps
- Circus Loops
- and other circus props where a wide ribbon is used.
Features of Circus For You Swivels
- Unlike aluminum alloy swivels, steel swivels are drop-proof, shock-resistant and more wear-resistant.
- The thrust bearing retains its ability to rotate under heavy loads.
- There is a 10 mm thick bolt in the upper eye.
- The nut is locked with a locking, removable ring!
This allows you to attach the swivel directly to the triangle to the narrow yoke and to the straps or sling to the wide yoke without an additional carabiner or other connecting link, saving you height and making the kit more compact. It will also improve security and usability.
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 30 kN
- Breaking load (MBS — Minimum Breaking Strength): 40 kN
- Diameter of swivel: 33 mm
- Distance between fixing points: 80 mm
- Weight: 290 g
- Black or stainless steel.
- Test report and passport.