Adjustable shoulder Handstand Circus Canes «Universal» for hand balancer
1. Canes are made of thick-walled steel:
- This ensures the reliability and durability of the structure.
- Racks securely welded to square steel plates
2. Painted with polymer / powder coating:
- No smudges.
- Scratch resistant.
- Has high anti-corrosion properties.
- Thanks to this, the props will retain their aesthetic appearance for a long time and will serve you for more than one year.
- The platform is disassembled into 5 segments and takes up little space during transportation.
- Adjustable feet are built into the platform for stability on uneven surfaces.
- Adjustable for shoulder width – well suited for a teenager as he grows over time and the width of the shoulders increases. It is also an ideal option for a circus studio where children of different heights and ages are involved.
Blocks can be:
- With rotation in one direction and fixing– free rotation thanks to a special bearing with the ability to fix by pressing a bolt or by automatic fixing.
- In both directions and fixing – free rotation without bearing with the ability to fix by tightening the bolt or by by automatic fixing.
- Static blocks without rotation.
Attention! The price is for spinning one block. If both block need to be rotated, the cost will be recalculated.
Extra spin cost:
Rotation in one direction: + 50€.
Automatic fixing: + 30€.
Rotation in both directions: +35€.
Recommended block size:
- For teenagers – 4/8/13 cm.
- For adults – 4/9/14 cm or on the order.
- It is also possible to make blocks with a slope.
- Shape of blocks: round or rectangular.
- We produce block from alder or oak according to the client’s request.
- Width between canes adjustable – 10-50cm.
- Weight in total aprox.- 10-12kg.
The height is presented in the options – this is the height of the cane from the base (platform) to the top of the block.
Platform height: 5 cm.