Acrobatic handstand canes on ring base with rotation
Canes are a good prop for advancing your hand balance practice.
These handstand canes are perfect for your personal training and circus performances.
- Three canes are placed on a round wooden platform in the shape of a triangle.
- Acrobatic canes are screwed to the platform with four bolts and special built-in nuts in the platform.
- Canes are easily disassembled and disconnected from the platform, using the hex wrench that comes with the kit.
- Blocks are made from alder or oak.
- It is possible to manufacture blocks according to individual size.
- Steel canes are made from thick-walled steel pipe.
- Painted with polymer coating.
Blocks can be:
- Turn to both directions and fixing – free rotation without bearing with the ability to fix by pressing a bolt or using an automatic latch.
- Turn in one direction and fixing – free rotation due to a special bearing with the ability to fix by pressing a bolt or automatic latch.
Attention! The price is for spinning one block. If it is necessary to rotate two or three blocks, the cost will be recalculated.
Extra spin cost:
Rotation in one direction: + 50€.
Automatic fixing: + 30€.
Rotation in both directions: +35€.
Recommended block size:
- For teenagers – 4/8/13 cm.
- For adults – 4/9/14 cm or under the order.
- It is also possible to make blocks with a slope.
- Standard width between canes, from the center of the block – 35 cm (or on request)
Acrobatic stands are securely screwed to the platform and they are stable.
- The platform is made of moisture-resistant laminated plywood.
- The standard platform diameter is 80 cm.
- Cane height: 45 – 80 cm.
It is possible to manufacture circus canes and stands for equilibra according to your parameters and wishes.