Equilibrium table with three canes
A table for a balancer with canes, we produce to order according to your wishes, sizes, drawings, photographs.
Props are made of black steel with powder coating:
- Moisture-resistant plywood 15-18 mm thick is attached to the steel frame of the ordered form, which ensures maximum reliability.
- The tabletop can be made of ordinary moisture-resistant or laminated dark plywood.
- Plywood without lamination can be painted in any color for a more aesthetic appearance, in order to maximize the image of the artist.
- The canes have a conical tip that is inserted into the base with a similar inner cone fixed in the tabletop. Thanks to this, the cane is securely fixed in the tabletop.
- The cane can be easily removed or inserted during the performance.
Blocks can be:
1. Static Fix;
2. Turn in two directions and fix (you can fix them if you need static blocks);
3. Turn with an emphasis in one direction and fix (you can fix them if you need static blocks).
- or inserted into the base and tightened with bolts.
- Threaded legs for adjustment on an uneven surface
Approximate weight of a table for handstand with canes: 18 – 24 kg.
To order a table, please inform:
- Table height.
- Cane height.
- Tabletop shape.
- Table top size.