Sloped Handstand blocks Oak hardwood
Sloped handstand blocks are good for beginners or those with a wrist that does not allow them to stand comfortably on a flat surface. Slope increases the angle and the hand will not bend at a 90 degree angle. This facilitates the position and increases comfort in the rack.
Exercises with blocks for balancing well strengthen the shoulder joint and prepare the equilibrist for the transition to one hand. By disassembling and assembling blocks while standing on your hands, those muscles that help to stand stably in one hand are well pumped. Equilibration blocks are needed not only for beginners, but also for professional equilibrists for a more stable handstand. These exercises are recommended to be done regularly on an ongoing basis.
- Material: oak– according to a special technology, it ensures the safety of the product for many years.
- Dimensions: 6\9\14 cm (standard) or other (custom).
- The corners of the block are rounded for a comfortable and pleasant grip.
- Coating – we cover the blocks with a special professional American oil, which protects the wood from moisture, dirt and minor damage. Gives a beautiful amber color. At the same time, it preserves the structure of the tree and does not slip as it happens with ordinary varnish.
- The rubber coating prevents the blocks from sliding on the floor. We recommend that you take it with a rubber coating for training on the floor in order to avoid traumatic situations.
Price for one pair (2 blocks).