Carbine Petzl WILLIAM TRIACT-LOCK Black (M36A TLN)
LARGE PEAR-SHAPED ALUMINUM CARBINER with automatic clutch.
The WILLIAM carabiner is designed to attach multiple items of equipment at the same time. Smoothed inner edges and Keylock system reduce the chance of the carabiner snagging on other items of equipment.
- Large pear-shaped carabiner with a wide opening:
– Allows you to connect multiple devices at the same time.
– Convenient to use with the UIAA knot.
- Convenient to use:
– Smoothed inner edges make it easier to rotate the carabiner and prevent it from snagging on other items of equipment.
– Keylock system (latch without hook).
- H profile:
– The best ratio of weight and durability.
– Protects markings from abrasion.
- The black version of the carabiner is available with two clutch locking systems:
– SCREW-LOCK: manual lock. Red indicator for checking clutch closure.
– TRIACT-LOCK: automatic triple action lock.
- Reference: M36A TLN
- Weight: 90 g
- Main axis strength: 27 kN
- Strength along the transverse axis: 8 kN
- Latch open strength: 8 kN
- Opening: 27 mm
- Certification: CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Warranty: 3 years.
- Country of origin: France
There are no reviews yet.