Carabiner PETZL OK BALL-LOCK (M33A BL)
Oval PETZL OK carabiner for use with rollers and clips.
The lightweight OK carabiner is made of aluminium. The symmetrical oval shape of the carabiner is ideal for accommodating wide section devices such as pulleys, rope clamps and slide type fall arresters. The smooth shape and Keylock system make it easy to work with the carabiner. The carabiner is available with three different locking systems: self-locking (TRIACT-LOCK and BALL-LOCK) and manual (SCREW-LOCK).
- The symmetrical oval shape makes it possible to optimally load devices with a wide cross section (blocks, rope clamps, slide-type fall arresters).
- Convenient to use:
– smoothed inner edges make it easier to rotate the carabiner and prevent snagging on other items of equipment;
— the Keylock system prevents involuntary jamming of the carabiner;
– H-shaped profile provides better grip of the carabiner in gloves, reduces the weight of the carabiner and protects the markings from abrasion.
- Available with three clutch locking systems:
– SCREW-LOCK: System for easy opening. A red strip warns if the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (dirt, ice) can prevent the automatic clutch from working.
– TRIACT-LOCK: Triple-action automatic lock for when a quick carabiner opening is required.
– BALL-LOCK: Automatic lock with indicator.
|Vendor code||M33A SL||M33A TL||M33A BL|
|Weight||70 г||75 г||75 г|
|Main axis strength||25 кН||25 кН||25 кН|
|Strength along the transverse axis||8 кН||8 кН||8 кН|
|Latch open strength||7 кН||7 кН||7 кН|
|Opening||22 мм||22 мм||23 мм|
- Load: 25 kN longitudinal, 8 kN latch open, 7 kN transverse.
- Opening: 22 mm.
- Materials: aluminium.
- Certification: CE EN 362.
- Production: France.
- Warranty: 3 years.
There are no reviews yet.