The OK lightweight carbine is made of aluminum. The symmetrical oval shape of the carabiner is ideal for placing devices with a wide cross section, such as aerial hoop, straps, loops. The carbine is available with three different locking systems: self-locking (TRIACT-LOCK and BALL-LOCK) and manual (SCREW-LOCK).
- Available with three clutch lock systems:
– SCREW-LOCK: System for easy opening. A red bar warns if the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for complex environments where contaminants (dirt, ice) can interfere with the operation of the automatic clutch.
– TRIACT-LOCK: Automatic triple-action lock for cases where a quick opening of the carbine is required.
– BALL-LOCK: Auto lock with indicator.
- 25 kN along the longitudinal axis,
- 8 kN with an open latch,
- 7 kN along the transverse axis.
Disclosure: 22 mm.
Certification: CE EN 362.
Warranty: 3 years.