Handstand canes on a ring platform to order
Poles located on a ring platform.
Canes are made of thick-walled stainless steel:
- Thus, the canes will retain their appearance for a long time and will last for decades.
- A cane with a conical tip sits well in a base and does not dangle.
Platform made of black steel, painted with polymer / powder coating:
- No smudges.
- Scratch resistant.
- Has high anti-corrosion properties.
- Thanks to this, the props will retain their aesthetic appearance for a long time and will serve you for more than one year.
- Canes 3 pcs. from stainless round pipe: Ф25/2.5 mm. – a conical tip made of stainless round timber is securely mounted in the pipe.
- Round platform made of steel rectangular tube 20\30\2 mm diameter: 80-100 cm depends on the height of the canes.
- Adjustable rubber-coated feet are mounted on the platform – with their help, you can set the canes on uneven and even slippery surfaces.
Blocks can be:
- With rotation in one direction and fixation – free rotation thanks to a special bearing with the ability to fix by pressing a bolt or by automatic fixing.
- In both directions and fixing – free rotation without bearing with the ability to fix by tightening the bolt or by by automatic fixing.
- Static blocks without rotation.
Attention! The price is for spinning one block. If both block need to be rotated, the cost will be recalculated.
Extra spin cost:
Rotation in one direction: + 50€.
Automatic fixing: + 30€.
Rotation in both directions: +35€.
Recommended block size:
- For teenagers – 4/8/13 cm.
- For adults – 4/9/14 cm or on the order.
- It is also possible to make blocks with a slope.
- Shape of blocks: round or rectangular.
- We produce block from alder or oak according to the client’s request.
- Standard width between canes, from the center of the block – 35 cm (or on request).
- Weight in total aprox.-16-18 kg.
The height is presented in the options – this is the height of the cane from the base (platform) to the top of the block.
Platform height: 5 cm.
There are no reviews yet.