Figure eight is great for hanging aerial silk
Eight “Anchor” is specially designed for hanging aerial silk:
- Has a separate eyelet for the carabiner
- Withstands the necessary loads
- It is painted in matt black color with a reliable powder coating.
Thanks to the “horns” and the large ring, a special knot can be used so that the tissue can be easily separated.
Cut by laser from steel sheet 8 mm thick.
- Size: 200 × 130 × 8mm
- Weight: 390g
- Large hole diameter: 75mm
- Hole diameter for carabiner: 20 mm
- With passport
- Working load limit WLL – 10 kN.
- Breaking load MBS (minimum tensile strength) – 33 kN.
How to attach aerial silk to the set?
There are no reviews yet.