Equilibrium table with two canes
A table for a balancer with canes, we produce to order according to your wishes, sizes, drawings, photographs.
Props are made of black steel with powder coating:
- Moisture-resistant plywood 15-18 mm thick is attached to the steel frame of the ordered form, which ensures maximum reliability.
- The tabletop can be made of ordinary moisture-resistant or laminated dark plywood.
- Plywood without lamination can be painted in any color for a more aesthetic appearance, in order to maximize the image of the artist.
- The canes have a conical tip that is inserted into the base with a similar inner cone fixed in the tabletop. Thanks to this, the cane is securely fixed in the tabletop.
- The cane can be easily removed or inserted during the performance.
Blocks can be:
1. Static Fix;
2. Turn in two directions and fix (you can fix them if you need static blocks);
3. Turn with an emphasis in one direction and fix (you can fix them if you need static blocks).
Steel legs are inserted into the frame mounts and tightened with bolts.
Approximate weight of a table for equilibra with canes: 18 – 24 kg.
To order a table, please inform:
- Table height.
- Cane height.
- Tabletop shape.
- Table top size.