Circus props – Double Lollipop lyra
We will make Lollipop lyra on the pylon ring on order.
- Material of the main structure: black steel (powder reliable painting) for the bushings and the inner shaft we use stainless steel.
- Legs: length 150 cm. From a rectangular, square or round pipe.
- Lyra: from a pipe with a diameter of 27 mm. As a rule, the diameter of the lyra is 130-140 cm for children, 150-180 cm for adult artists. The lyra itself can be disassembled into 2 or 4 parts.
- As a rule, a small platform made of plywood is installed at the bottom of the ring – sizes and shapes are made to order.
- Free easy rotation in both directions on bearings.
- The outer shaft is made of hard steel, the inner shaft is made of stainless steel with a diameter of 30 mm.
- Rotation occurs with the help of bearings. From the top there is a tapered roller bearing, from the bottom there is a regular ball bearing (we use good Polish or Czech bearings).
- If necessary, we can put a latch for fixing so that the ring does not rotate when it is not needed.
- Also, the inner shaft can be welded to the ring or made removable for transportation.
- Weight: 45 -55 kg.