Cube for aerial gymnastics and acrobatics
The air cube is designed for circus performances in the air. Several people can work on it at the same time.
The cube can be solid or collapsible.
Collapsible air cube can be disassembled:
- for two squares and 4 tubes
- for 12 tubes (4 of which with corners for connection).
- Pipe Ф27 / 2.5 mm – this pipe is used for the manufacture of aerial hoops.
- The tubes have an anodized coating, thanks to which the hands do not blacken when working with the cube.
- The length of the sides under the order – usually from 100 to 140 cm.
- The weight of one cube with sides of 120 cm is 22 kg.
- The cube is suspended, as a rule, by textile slings. Spanset on a knot noose for two or 4 corners.