Swivel Shackle-Double or Rotarion machine
Designed to prevent twisting of a rope or strop during rotation. Circus performers actively use a swivel or spinning machine to hang circus props so that they can spin in the air.
Great for hanging:
Features of Circus For You Swivels
- Unlike aluminum alloy swivels, steel swivels are drop-proof, shock-resistant and more wear-resistant.
- The thrust bearing retains its ability to rotate under heavy loads.
- There is a 10 mm thick bolt in the upper eye.
- The nut is locked with a locking, removable ring!
This allows you to connect the swivel directly to a triangular plate, hoop, or other device without an additional carabiner or other connecting link, saving you money, improving safety and ease of use.
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 30 kN
- Breaking load (MBS — Minimum Breaking Strength): 40 kN
- Diameter of swivel: 33 mm
- Distance between fixing points: 80 mm
- Weight:: 290 g
- Black or stainless steel.
- Test report and passport.