Steel carabiner with automatic latch OXAN TRIACT-LOCK
Steel symmetrical carabiner with automatic clutch.
The auto-clutch carabiner allows you to quickly attach or detach props from the main harness. An automatic clutch is necessary when you need to quickly remove or attach props to the main gimbal during a performance, or when you need to frequently change air props in a studio or at home.
- Very high quality steel for difficult conditions.
- The Keylock system prevents the carabiner from snagging on other equipment.
- Individual testing of each product.
- Manufacturer: Petzl
- Country: France
- GOST certificate: GOST R EN 362-2008.
- Weight: 230 g.
- Material: steel.
- Opening: 23 mm.
- Art. M72TL
- 27 kN along the longitudinal axis,
- 7 kN with latch open,
- 7 kN on the transverse axis.